The great thing about being here, somehow, the air is "much healthier" or "cleaner" which makes my skin much nicer and I don't need concealer or anything special for my skin, just maybe some lotion now and then so it doesn't dry. As most women would know, it's such a confident booster knowing that your skin is nice enough that you don't need the make up to cover up your imperfections, at least for me it is, its relaxing and boosts my confidence. Not only that, but for some reason, when I get my hair wet in the pool or in the ocean, afterwards when it dries, in the sun and the ocean wind, it falls and curls so naturally and nicely, an effect I've never been able to recreate at home. This is freedom without the constant pressure of having to look good! So the last few days, no hair products, no make up - all au naturel - and it feels GREAT!
Looking good to me Elke! ;D even the Rambo headband! haha, i'm glad you're feeling more and more confident too of course ;D
ReplyDeleteYou always look good to me Sweetie!;)
ReplyDelete