Search This Blog
Monday, 21 June 2010
DH Day 2 - Concode :O
I wasn't able to watch many games from the DreamHack tournament today as I had my father visiting us for the weekend and we had a barbecue and I also built a shelf in my bedroom.
But....the games I did see...nice! The first game I saw was in the afternoon, and probably one of the least expected results, SK vs. Concode.
Manne & Hyvlarn together.........whaaaaaaaaaat :D it was insane to watch. I knew it I knew it I knew it we shouldn't have dropped hyvlarn from the team, I knew from day 1 this guy was a sick LAN player, damnit! Apparently taking a short break didn't affect his skills at all! Good for him, hope he knows I still love him! <3
Then I took a break from the PC until, of course, H2k's game. I knew it was going to be tough versus mTw, and it was. I still think H2k could have taken more rounds than they did if it wasn't for a few rounds where they looked paniced and lost due to that. Then versus the french aAa. It's always a bit odd with the French because they have a different style of playing than most of the other players do, and either that works in your favour or it doesn't, and this time it worked in H2k's favour, thank god!
Then the game versus Antwerp Aces... Well what can I say, they put up a fair fight for H2k, I think AA did very well and I hope for them they keep improving like that because its been a long while ago that Belgium had any decent team. Of course I'm happy that H2k won though, and they needed it :P I hope they get some good night sleep even though I saw Xizt connected on msn around 1:30 am... GO TO BED :@ GET SOME REST :@
Tomorrow is gonna be a very very tough day....first opponent, fnatic.... :D luckely its BO3 so there still is a chance for H2k. Imagine that! what a shocker it would be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment