
I've obviously been watching all the H2k games at both tournaments today, the WCG qualification and the IOL Final 4. Everytime Rakaka.se were streaming a game with H2k I kept watching their stream though instead of the HLTV.
OK Slope and Iceman might not be masterminds of CS and clarify every single situation as to why a team acted this or that way, but who cares, they're more entertaining than anything else out there at the moment. Which is why I currently dislike ESL TV. When ESL.TV started it was fun, the guys were friendly and fun to listen to, now they stick on a bunch of people in front of the camera who think they are the kings of esports and always act super serious. Guys, this is a game, this is entertainment, make it entertaining.
My Swedish might not be 100% but I still understand what they say, and even with difficulties to understand Icemans southern Swedish it entertains me more than the current ear-acking ESL.TV, which is why this stream from Rakaka is the right thing at the right time and I can only wish them the most success they can get with it.
As for the tournaments itself, no real surprised about fnatic winning the WCG qualification. I think however H2k could have performed a little better versus SK perhaps, a few too many given away rounds on the first map.
Who do you call "not a master mind of CS". OI! ;)
ReplyDelete/Southern swedish guy