
Alicia Keys has to be, by far, my favourite artist of this year. Her new album (The element of freedom) is simply amazing. It's not only because she has soul in her voice or a nice modern beat, it's mostly because of her lyrics.
No matter what relationship "status" you're going to, broken heart, betrayal, happyness, doubt, there's a song from her fit for you. And most of her lyrics have been SO CLOSE to what I was feeling, at least, at the time, it's scary. It kind of makes me jealous I can't write the way she does when I'm writing on my blog!
So anyway, as I googled a picture of her, I found out she's now engaged and pregnant. That's the end of the rumours of her being a lesbian then!
well thats your opinion :x
ReplyDeletewell yes it is :P who would you say it is coswell?
ReplyDelete