Well well well, soon I will be heading off to FOM (next weekend) it's a little LAN in Belgium. I used to admin the CS 1.6 compo there, unfortunately, this time they decided to not have a 1.6 tournament. So I will be there to help out with the CS:S stuff and generally help out with Gamevibez, be the wench that tells people off and cleans the place a little :P perhaps tell a geek or two to take a shower!
Been playing mostly CS mixes recently, though to be honest, I've honestly not had time to do much playing at all, work for MYM has been hectic in preparation for WCG. Speaking of WCG, thats right after FOM, I have like 1 day at home again before I need to travel again...and then once I get home, I'm probably going directly to Sweden...so yeah...limited amount of time at home which is kinda annoying seeing as I'm moving houses in between all the travelling. One day, I will be able to relax!

No comments:
Post a Comment