I started off the day this morning like a 7km walk in the woods with my dog. The woods around here are beautiful and even more so in the morning fog. This was then followed by some shopping.
When I got home I had to make a Razer press release on the website concerning the Razer Nostromo, a type of keypad which I reckon is more for MMORPG players or so. While I was typing that I was drying my nails which I had just done (yes! multitasking!).
I then watched some MYM vs Wizard for the IEM V European Championship, which quite frankly I was very dissapointed about. MYM may have won 2-0 but they only won 16-10 and 16-14 against a random Spanish team. Seriously, they should be crushing them easy by now. So dissapointed.
I then continued doing my dailys on World of Warcraft (I know...geek right) and had dinner while watching The IT crowd.This evening I also decided to dye my hair (going back to black) as seen in the picture, I did that while watching replays of WCG and ESWC :x
Yup...this is my typical girly night....slightly out of the ordinary huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment