Literally, get down with the sickness! The last three nights I have been unable to sleep as I would have to get up and throw up, followed by the day where I would "forget to eat" and end up, like today, fainting or shaking from the lack there of. (No I am not pregnant!)
I think its a combination of stress, anxiety, fear, feeling down and just pure damn boredem. My temperature has been going up and down the roof again. Usually I'm really cold as this is not the warmest house, however right now I'm breaking a sweat (my head is exploding) and I'm not even doing anything! I've been randomly falling asleep during the later afternoon / early evening and usually wake up around 6:00 a.m not being able to go back to sleep!
Today I thought I'd stop worrying about it and do some work (unpack boxes/move stuff - for those who don't know, I moved house) and just get over it, like I usually do, I ended up having some sort of low-sugar attack where I just had to lay down and quickly get something to eat.
I've had this before so I'm not "that worried", however, the part that worries me is that I'm on my own, meaning if something was to happen to me, ie: I faint while walked up/down the stairs or bang my head or something, nobodys here to help me or call for help. That is the sucky feeling...
Sucky sucky days coming up...
No comments:
Post a Comment