The first day was good, nothing to complain about to be honest, perhaps maybe the freezing cold in at the start that was quickly replaced with around 800 PC's warming up.
The teams leaders coming towards the admin desk are being fantastic again. There seems to be even less trouble than at the previous FOM (mostly thanks to not having the protocol problem we've had before). I also slept for longer than 3 hours which is like a miracle for me at LAN and I had food last night. WTF good resolutions! One thing still bugs me, there are still no showers at the LAN and today I look like a complete and utter mess. ;(
Anyhow, took a couple of pictures and they will be up soon, can't upload them now because A) I forgot my cable B) LAN doesnt allow downloading and uploading of files ;(
Went to bed around 3:00 am to wake up around 9:25, 5 minutes before the Team Meeting which I kinda missed because I was brushing my teeth ;(
FoM had showers at their other location (while it lasted) - Good times!
ReplyDeleteHope the 1.6 compo is going well.
Can't believe I'm missing the first FoM in 3 years or so >.< Tell Freekje he's Harry Potter btw!