Search This Blog

Thursday, 14 May 2009

The working, yet unhealthy, weightloss program

I've never been a 'fat' girl, but since the age of 19, I put on some weight due to some quite depressing facts which I'm not going to go into. I don't and never have concidered myself obese, overweight or fat, but I have to admit I have, or had, a little cushin' for the pushin' which, as a born dancer, never worked in my favor. I'm someone that does take pride in the way I look and the little kilos too much do annoy me (I'm being modest by saying "little").

I use to weigh only 55 kilos, being someone quite tall (1m75ish), that's really really skinny, in fact I have to admit, I was too skinny. I did put on, in one year, a whopping 20 kilos. I recently lost around 10 though!

Indeed, my weightloss program consisted of being unhealthy. I stressed constantly because of exams, work and personal problems which led me to quite heavily being addicted to coffee and smoking. I wasn't eating healthily, or at all let's say. My diet consisted of having one meal of junk food in every three days, not even realising I was hungry in between until it came to the point where I was nearly fainting. Being so busy, I didn't realise what I was doing to my body nor that I had lost weight.

A couple of weeks back I went to visit my parents in Belgium. My mum looked in horror at her pale, slightly thin daughter, barely recognising her. My family was happy that I had lost weight as I was liturally depressed about it, but they were slightly shocked I managed to lose 10 kilos in a month.

The fun part remains that, before I put on weight, I had no cleavage. By putting on weight and growing more into a woman I am now the proud owner of a full, well rounded cleavage which, sure, went down a little by losing weight, but yet remains my most "forward" feature if you catch my drift. Seeing as I lost weight in my stomach and hips, it also makes my cleavage stand out more, which until today, I hadn't noticed how "forward it was".

I don't reckon I'll ever be able to weigh 55 kilos again, but I dont want to either. I'm proud of my curves I have right now. I'm currently just working out (oh my god? a healthy thing?) to tone up a bit but have no real goal to lost weight again! Hopefully by this summer I'll have a body worthy of a beautiful bikini!

2 comments:

  1. Curvy is the way forward. Most men, although women dont probably believe it at times, prefer a curvier woman! Lets be honest, we love something to hold onto! :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with either one of it Elke ;)

    ReplyDelete