Search This Blog

Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Things are starting to look up

Things are finally starting to look a little more positive, overall. Ok, fair enough the guy I had a crush on basically told me to get lost, but at least it's made me able to concentrate on other things which I now realise are more important.

So in the last two weeks I went to two LANs. First off I was a CS1.6 admin at FATLAN somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Belgium, but a very nice venue none of the less. Usually, FATLAN organises its own admins, but this time gamevibes took over the 1.6 tournament, and I was the only one available to go so I went, and I don't regret it. Steven L. introduced me to everyone and they were all just...so god damn friendly. This is exactly why I love LANs in the Benelux, OK the competition might not be strong, in fact, most teams are terrible, but the people in general are just so friendly. Big shout out to Lars & "Lucifah" ( :P ) who made my stay so much easier, oh and thanks for letting me borrow a piece of your matress! On the way home I met a nice guy on the train too, we exchanged numbers. I mean, he wasn't my usual physical type of guy, but he was just so nice! felt nice to be given some attention at least. (First time a total stranger asks for my number too!). Nothing will ever happen between him and I but you're never a friend short right? :)

Then, on Monday I had my written exam which was fun more than anything, but I was ill as a dog on that day so, that part wasn't fun.

On Friday I left for Stockholm, Sweden, where I would meet up with the H2k CS1.6 boys for the Second season of IOL final. The trip was nice, the guys were fun as usual, they're starting to grow on me. I'm not quite sure why people whine about MODDII either, he was a very nice guy and didn't whine once in game, I guess like BARBARR explained it, he calmed down a lot since he got his new girlfriend, I hope he keeps her. Was also nice seeing some of the other guys there too, like the AA team and zneel, spawn, sam and steven etc. It's a shame I didn't have more money or i'd have gone out with them, but I liturally had 9SEK left on me on the last day :(
And... OMGOMGOMOGMGO I went to Gröna Lund on Friday with Nicole, had a lot of fun..btw...I HATE HEIGHTS :(

H2k CS1.6 & I at IOL - tack fragbite.se

Anyhow, workwise, I'm currently building 2 websites which both should come out in about 2 or 3 weeks, so keep your eyes open :)

PS: I wanna go to Malmö ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment