Wow... I can't say it's the best arrival I've ever had. All the beer I had with me had to be taken out of my luggage because Ryanair thought my luggage was too heavy for their plane. In the plane I sat next to an arrogant French speaking Belgian guy who kept making jokes about the fact that I'm Flemish (Dutch speaking part of Belgium), so I asked him why he thought that the French speaking people are mean towards other people, and replied for him by telling him that it's because no one likes the French. That shut him up for a while.
Then I arrived in Norway, Rygge, and got stopped by airport security who asked me a thousand questions about my stay, so I missed the bus to the train station. I took a cab instead, and "unfortunately" for me, the only cab there was, was a limousine who took me to the train station for the normal price and very quickly. Friendly!
It was just as shitty for the H2k boys. They had a 10 hour wait in Stockholm for their flight, Hyvlarn got his bag stolen in Oslo, Xizt missed his flight because of a problem with is ID so had to take another one, and Pronax lost his wallet at The Gathering.
The playday itself went good, appart from the 8 hour delay due to the power of all the competition PCs constantly turning off. It was fun to watch VVV and their English fans rage over H2k "cheating". The delay on the HLTV was only 15 seconds, meaning someone _could_ have been on ventrilo telling them where everyone is positioned. The team and myself told the admins to change the delay time at least 3 times.
And, I'm sorry to say this English fans, but I was sitting right behind them the whole time, and so was an admin, and if they cheated, we would have noticed, not to mention that even I, a CS noob, could read exactly what you were doing in game, didn't take a genius to figure it out.
Against the polish FX, I heard from Pop that him and the rest of the team played their worst game in a loooooooong while, so I hope that if H2k meets them in the playoffs again, that can be rectified.
Tomorrow the boys are meeting n!faculty, I'm really looking forward to what H2k will bring on tuscan. If they take this, then its pretty much a highway to the Finals. So, hope you watch the games tomorrow guys xx
You rude girl ;)
ReplyDeletehqR ;)